My Beloved Boyfiee , ily tauu .


Hm , ni Ashraf Azizi kasi dkt akuu dea suruh ltk dkt blog , waw , dea ade edit pic oh . heheh , comell jek edit tuh , iloveyou tahu , please .

Him says : 
FIRSt , imy biiy :( SECOND bila nk jmpe lagi ni ? hmm It's easy to say, 'I love you,' to someone, but it's more meaningful to thank someone for loving you . I really appreciate you came into my life when I needed. everytime i says i love you, I really mean it hunny. ignore what they say about us. i love you so much more than any word can say rite? harap kita kita kekal lama biy ;( . taknak gaduh2 lagi okayy ? i tak kisah ex you lagi bagus drpd i , sbb itu hak you kan nk ckp ape :) . HEE tp yang penting you ikhlas and jujur dgn i kay . And last , dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, but remember me here still lovin you with my kiss <3





Hey sayang , thanks tauu give me ini ceritaa . iloveyou own okay , : )